Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen is my name. I'm Vietnamese American Entrepreneur living in Orange County California. My incredible partner JP, and my happy-go-lucky Dad Henry are also part of our family. Most people are familiar with me from my Instagram @annephung where I document my life - highs and lows, as well as everything inbetween. I arrived in America with my parents and brother in 1990 when I was just one and a half years old. young. I'm not now sharing my story to you, if not for my parents love dedication and hard work. To give them the chance to have a successful future, I focused on success and worked hard in order to reach it. I thought my life would be one way or another: I'd graduate from university, be offered an employment opportunity in the corporate world, then marry and begin an family. It was my idea of what success would look like. But life had other ideas. The year 2013 brought me to the realization that it difficult to accept my job. Although the salary and status were good however, I wasn't sure if the work was satisfying. It was more like I was simply spending my time. When I started to take steps to a new path in life I discovered that I was a personal trainer and my passion. I am a lover of exercise and enjoy working in the company of people and am eager to help people. It was in 2014 that I established my company and it will be 7 years since my birthday in 2021. Being an Asian woman in the industry, there are very few. Within the field of coaching, I want to make a difference by providing quality training to aid others to become more healthy and happy. Also, I want others to be empowered to follow their dreams and be able to achieve whatever it is they wish for throughout their lives. My career exploded as I was enjoying the highest success of my life. My mother passed away at the same time that my career began to take off. The eight years she fought battle with the disease. She is now resting in Heaven and I'll remain close to her in my heart. There is a lot we can learn from the world, even if we may not be able to recognize it right now. The passing of my mother changed me in so many ways. I believe my Mom gave me another chance to be alive through her passing. Her death occurred in the morning of Tet/Lunar New Year Day. This was her moment to start her new journey. I had my second chance to live a happy and fulfilled life. At the age of 30 I feel a sense of being alive and in the moment. It's not that I'm just another number. In sharing the tale of my life, it is with the intention that people can relate to my thoughts and feelings. In order to feel that they're not the only ones. Also, that there exists real love. Additionally, therapy is a necessity and it isn't unusual. In the end, your wellness is your greatest wealth. You have only one life. I wish you to enjoy it to the max.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alex Wagner and Alex Witt

sofia-Richie